Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- Who are you?
- How well do I know myself?
- What am I good at?
- What are my strengths, weakness, fears, inner most desires?
- Where am I heading?
We all have STRENGTHS and weaknesses.
What's right for one person may not be right for another.
There are things that are important to me, that you don't care about at all!And sometimes your behavior doesn't make any sense to me
That's all of us are different and this uniqueness makes our personality, Personalities are never the same. We can like the same things, but we like them for a different reason n purpose that’s why we have different personalities
Originates from the Latin persona, which means "mask.“
Personality is a collection of emotional,thought and behavioural patterns unique to a person that is consistent over time
Personality is defined as the enduring personal characteristics of individuals. It’s the way we talk, walk, think, react, acknowledge, laugh, cry etc.
- characteristics that are typical for a person
- characteristics that make a person unique
- acting, thinking, and feeling
What makes a Good Personality
- Self Confidence
- Positive Thinking
- Learning From Failures
- Self Reliance
- Selfless Service
- Goal Setting- Immediate, Short Term & long Term
- Time Management- Importance of Futy , Plan/ Scheduling
- Communication Skills-
- Leadership Qualities- Planning, Self Discipline, Commitment, Responsibilities
- Physical - Body- Body language
- Mental - Mind- Values, Thought Process, perception, memory
- Intellectual - Intellect- Capability to solve a problem, learn quickly, learn from experience, ability to reason plan,
Here's Presentation on Personality.